quarta-feira, 26 de maio de 2010

HIT PARAD 2010 VOL. 2

1) Edward Maya feat. Akcent- That´s My Name
2) Chukie & LMFão- Let The Bass Kick Im Miami Bitch
3) Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé- Telephone
4) Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris- Breack Your Heart
5) 3OH! 3 feat. Katy Perry- Stastrukk
6) Tinie Tempah- Pass Out Im
7) Black Eyed Peas- Imma Be
8) David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland- When Love Takes Over
9) Basshunter- Every Morning
10) Rihanna feat. Young Jeesey- Hard
11) Owl City- Fireflies
12) Nick Jonas And The Administration- Who I Am
13) Nicklback- I´d Come For You
14) Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
15) Chris Brow- Crawl
16) Linkin Park- New Divise
17) Jason Darulo- Im My Head
18) Justin Bieber- One Time
19) DJ Sammy- Feel The Love
20) Stefano Noferini- Beuatifull
21) Witney Houston-
I Look To You

http://www.4shared.com/file/F3oraal8/Hit_Parade_2010_CD_2.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário